Hair transplant surgeon in Lahore is performing hair restoration with full confidence and comfort. Finding a hair transplant surgeon in Pakistan (Lahore) can be time consuming and exhausting because there are so many available. The pressure to find a surgeon and fix the hair loss problem can lead to individuals selecting anyone without researching them. This can lead to a lot of problems in the future such as wasting your time and money. There are factors that you need to take into consideration when you’re in the process of looking for a hair transplant surgeon:-
- Educational background:- The educational background of the surgeon you have in mind is important because this ensure that they have enough information and practice to perform your surgery effectively. Surgeons‘ should have a university level degree before they are allowed to perform operations. However, anyone can fake a medical certification which brings us to our next point.
- Certification:- Every surgeon needs to be certified and you will usually find the certificate hanging in their office. You should never be fooled by a surgeon who has alot of certificates hanged in their office because they might fake or from places that aren’t credible.
- Patient’s previous experiences and reviews:- The best way to understand whether a surgeon is credible or not is by checking the reviews that previous patients left them. This can be done by researching online. However, you need to be very careful because there is always a chance that some of these reviews were written by the surgeon himself. This is why you need to check several websites and even try to get into contact with some of the patients to understand their overall experience. You should ask them about the experience they had once they entered the office till the operation was done.
- Types of procedures used :- Even though every hair transplant surgeon uses different techniques, there are two popular surgeries that they should know how to perform and they are FUT and FUE. Even though they might have different names, you should ensure that your surgeon knows how to perform them.
- Treatment:- You will usually understand how professional the surgeon is by the way he treats you. For example, all surgeons should sit down with the patient before and after the surgery to explain to them the process and what they should to do to maintain it after it is done. If the surgeon doesn’t do this, then there is a possibility that they are only interested in the money.
Following these tips will ensure that you find a surgeon that will provide you with the surgery and treatment that you need. Even though this might take some time in the beginning, this will ensure that you will get the results you were looking for and actually get rid of the problem. Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry is an experienced hair transplant surgeon in Lahore.